x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ROM for Psion netBook Pro

nicmalone Page Icon Posted 2012-06-18 2:54 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi

My netBook Pro has mysteriously developed a fault where the touchscreen is none-responsive. I've tried pressing down the area under the screen as often that solves the problem from the older, EPOC-based netBook and Series 7 models - but I think these WinCE 4.2 models are built differently and it didn't work. I've also tried re-flashing the ROM with the included SD card copy as a corrupted ROM is sometimes the problem. However, that didn't work either so I'm wondering if the SD card copy is corrupted.

I've been trying to locate a ROM file to download and flash it again but Psion.com has no mention of them - a search of their site turns up empty for "netbook pro", even just "netbook" only comes up with a dead link to a discontinuation notice!

Does anyone here have a ROM they send me?

Nic
 Top of the page
Bruni Page Icon Posted 2012-06-19 8:16 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi Nic, the 309 Rom for the Netbook Pro is available to download from this site. The latest Rom released by Psion was version 404, if I remember rightly, but it has a minor bug which some people find annoying.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10