x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS/FT:US] A few HPCs for spare parts, Axim X3i

PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2012-07-16 6:58 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I have a few HPCs in various stages of (dis)repair that I would like to sell or possibly trade for one working HPC. Here's what's available:

1. Jornada 720 - Has recently developed screen cable and power issues. Sometimes works fine, other times it randomly reboots itself. I have the charger and dock as well. The charger cord has problems and has to be put in just the right position to work. The dock works but has one clip broken off, so you have to hold the 720 on the dock while it's syncing.

2. MobilePro 880/890 - This was working fine until I dropped it a few months ago and broke the screen. It still charges and works (it keeps trying to remind me of an appointment), but the screen is toast. I have both the 880 (HPC Pro) and 790 (HPC 2000) rom chips, so you could choose which one you want. Includes the charger.

3. MobilePro 770 - Works well, except it won't take a charge. I have the AA battery adapter for it and it works fine with AA batteries.

4. MobilePro 790 charger (just the charger, not the unit).

5. And one working Pocket PC - a Dell Axim X3i, with Pocket PC 2003 and integrated wireless (802.11b). Includes a folding infrared keyboard, charging dock, sync cable, and carrying case, all in good condition.

If you're intrested in any of these items, send me an offer. I'm open to sale or trade; I'd like to get a working 1/2-vga HPC if possible, at least HPC Pro. I'd be open to full vga as well.

Mark
 Top of the page
aab Page Icon Posted 2012-07-31 12:08 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I'd be interested in the MP790 charger if you're willing to ship to Canada.

Would you also be willing to sell just the AA adapter from your 770?

I'd prefer to buy, my only working HVGA color HPC is my Jornada 720 which I use often.

Thanks

Edited by aab 2012-07-31 12:11 PM
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2012-07-31 9:37 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

aab - PM sent.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 29