x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FREE:US] Jornada 820 memory expansion card--anyone need it?

grebee Page Icon Posted 2013-01-07 8:44 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Well, I believe my 820 has died. After hard reset, it freezes on input of time during initial setup. It does have the memory expansion card in it. I think that is very hard to get nowadays. Since that may be the issue, anyone that wants it can have it free of charge or the whole thing for parts if they pay shipping costs. Otherwise it goes to electronic recycle heaven. Had some help on this forum and would like to repay the favors. Have some other peripherals as well, WIFI cards, dead (I think) extended batteries (might be able to be rebuilt), and old Iomega drive (small storage disks) available for free with shipping costs. Message me if interested.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2013-01-07 10:32 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Generous offer...brings back memories...alas I have no need, but I'm sure someone will contact you.
 Top of the page
quinbus_flestrin Page Icon Posted 2013-01-07 10:53 PM
#
Avatar image of quinbus_flestrin
Factor Fanatic

Evening grebee and Rich,

PM'd as soon as I saw this. I have 820(s) and only one is expanded. I daren't explore it or test it more than I did, as you say, these memory packs are rare.
I was also lucky enough to get an expanded 820 with the original leather case as well.
The 820, as supplied with only 16Mb of memory, seriously belies it's appearance. Its so underpowered that the only mp3 player I could get to work on it was Hum... and as for something like Softmaker Office... forget it.

QF 07-01-13

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2013-01-08 10:04 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to HPCBay and tagged
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10