x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: Global - DELL AXIM Pocket PCs

Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-01-14 4:41 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Two DELL AXIM Pocket PCs. The first is an AXIM X3 in excellent condition. The second is an AXIM X30 with built-in Wi-FI. It's in great condition but the speaker cuts in and out. They come with two cradles, two AC adapters, two cases, extra styli and a DELL folding keyboard. Nothing else is included with the exception of three batteries (including an extended battery), but only if the Post Office allows shipment.

$20 plus shipping. The fine print: I’ll ship anywhere the Post Office delivers. The Post Office will have the final say on shipping the batteries (batteries are also available on eBay). I’m in Toronto, Canada, so the shipping cost will be an issue. The package will be very heavy and Canada Post charges an arm and a leg. If you’re in North America figure on around $50Cdn. If you’re overseas it will cost a great deal more.

Rick

Edited by Richard Plume 2014-01-14 4:48 PM

(Dell3.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Dell3.jpg (85KB - 0 downloads)
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2014-01-14 6:12 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Damn post office! Both of these Axim's are super great for universal remote controls. These particular two, the X3 and X30 both have their IRDA window along the top, and both have long range IRDA capability (meaning 15-20 feet).

I have an X3 that I use with Ultramote...I love it.
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2014-01-14 6:51 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Rich Hawley - 2014-01-14 1:12 PM

Damn post office!

You're so right about that. I've been selling some of my stuff on ePay lately and have found out just how expensive shipping can be. For instance, I sold a SRAM card to a guy in Belgium. The shipping came to over $60Cdn. The price of the card itself was less. It's only going to get worse. Canada Post is raising the rates in a couple of months. They're going from expensive to horrendous!

Rick
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9