x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pocket On Schedule on Clio C-1000

warspite Page Icon Posted 2015-03-18 8:44 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I've just installed the H/PC Pro version for MIPS, on the Storage Card1 volume which is 1GB and has plenty of room. But every time I run the app I get an "The specified working folder 'Storage Card1\Pocket On-Schedule' is not valid" error. Any clues? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2015-03-19 3:26 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Soft reset the Clio and recheck the name assigned to the CF card. If you put it in the interior CF card slot, it should be called "Storage Card" without any digits added. (In a PCMCIA adapter inside the exterior slot, it's called "Storage Card2." ) If it is, try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to \Storage Card.
 Top of the page
warspite Page Icon Posted 2015-03-19 10:30 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

No luck, did the soft reset, complete reset and the card still shows as Storage Card1. To be sure, I'm talking about the *internal* CF card holder, not the one that requires a PCMCIA adapter. That the one that shows up as just "Storage Card". I would think the internal one, intended for long-time storage would be the first card, right?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.188 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8