x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Welcome to the Developers Arena

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2004-11-06 7:42 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Welcome one, welcome all!

By popular request of some very enthusiastic board members, we have added a developers forum.
Thanks to everyone who replied to my straw poll, both through the PM system and over messenger. The winning name as you can see was "Developers Arena".

We are keen to stress that there are currently no high level programmers on the HPC:Factor staff, so our technical input here is going to be limited.
That said there are some excellent and highly versed code junkies lurking on the forums who I'm sure will be happy to help in any way they can.

As a result of the above, we may consider appointing a community moderator who can oversee this section in the future.

Other than that, enjoy. HPC:Factor is always willing to provide news coverage and promotion for anything that the H/PC development community produces. Just drop us an email.
 Top of the page
clintonfitchdotcom Page Icon Posted 2004-11-06 9:07 AM
#
Avatar image of clintonfitchdotcom
H/PC Elite

Although Chris and my technical input will be limited, we encourage all of you who use Developers Arena to be creative and push the H/PC platform to the maximum. In the various forums, I've seen a lot of creative thinking/ideas which with the support of each other in this arena will hopefully come to be.

Good Hunting!

Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2004-11-06 4:04 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Excellent stuff guys, thanks for this.

I'll kick start stuff with a quick article introducing the joys of CabWiz: the documentation for the application is simply terrible....
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2004-11-07 12:10 AM
#
H/PC Elder

cool

I look forward to learning a lot from here. I'm not a developer, but I do have VC++ 6 and would like to code a little just for fun.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2004-11-07 5:12 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Haha ever since I saw this forum I was waiting for this to happen. And it finally is! This is a great opportunity for us to really put into action what we have been talking about!

-by the way, thanks c:amie for an easy way to access my pm's from my hpc.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10