x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Casio Cassiopeia A-11 Keyboard (accents)

Aloísio Septubal Page Icon Posted 2017-06-02 2:12 AM
#
Avatar image of Aloísio Septubal
H/PC Newbie

I recently bought a Casio Cassiopeia A-11 and this device is simply perfect for my needs. I'm a writer and i just need a tiny, light and cheap computer with a good keyboard and a simple word processor to take notes of sudden ideias without having to wait operational systems inicializations. The monochrome lcd is a plus cause i don't like colors nor lights when i write (i suffer from migraine aura). Unfortunately the keyboard is the north american one and i need the accents keys and the "ç" symbol to write in portuguese. Well...They exist on the keyboard (except the ç). The problem is when i type for example "é" it gives me "´e". So... someone can help me with this keyboard issue? Before someone advises me to buy the newest and extremely expensive pocket pcs i tell you that i don't need nothing more that i need (and it includes the internet). And smartphones and tablets are not computers (specially for writers). I suspect that my problem doesn't have a solution and i will be back to the good and old paper notebooks to take my notes.

Edited by Aloísio Septubal 2017-06-02 2:28 AM
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2017-06-09 9:08 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

There's a couple of keymapping programs in the download section. Not sure if they'd do what you want, but it's worth giving it a try.

Link: http://www.hpcfactor.com/scl/search.asp?freetext=keymap&Search=Sear...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9