x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:USA] D-Link DCF-660W Wireless WiFi CF card

Dave Wurm Page Icon Posted 2017-09-22 1:40 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

[FS:USA] I recently purchased this DCF-660W Wifi CF card, because I have another similar Prism based card (by a different manufacturer) that would not work right with my Jornada 720. The problem turned out to be the drivers that came with the other card. The drivers that come with this DLink card (on included CD) also are not right for the J720. After installing a driver from the cmonex/izemize site, both cards work nicely, and both will run with MiniStumbler. (See my write up in the description on ebay, and my recent post in one of the forums (subject of forum thread: Netgear FA411 and Jornada nearly working). I don't need two of these. Perhaps you can use this one. I would be happy to provide links to the driver and software that worked for me, and also share a few notes on potential snags.

ebay listing: DLink DCF-660W 2.4GHz Wireless Compact Flash adapter CD New Tested 720

or go to ebay.com and search for item # 263221663040

This item was listed on ebay, on the same date this message was posted (Sept. 21, 2017).

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 28