x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Kurio Smart

takwu Page Icon Posted 2018-01-14 2:02 AM
#
H/PC Elder

This is over 2 years old - surprised i never noticed it, and no one posted it here right?

http://www.kurioworld.com/k/us/parents/products/smart/

So its a "kids" tablet. but its also a full windows tablet with detachable keyboard - which isnt special, except its 8.9 inch. I have not seen anything like that smaller than 10.1 inch recently, windows or android (but do show me if i missed something).

its msrp usd 200. i saw one here in canada for cad 300.

not sure how portable it is in real world, and how good the kb is, or battery life. but is this another close to hpc product, especially an affordable one?

hpc fans, thoughts?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-01-14 2:22 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

It doesn't say which version of Windows it runs, nor the processor speed - and it only has a gig of RAM. Might be a bit sluggish.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-01-14 8:09 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
Jake Page Icon Posted 2018-01-14 4:02 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Choking on the stench of ambition in Washington DC
Nice find! Color selections are brutal, though. There's hot pink available, new, on ebay.

The Adam computer returns!

Hmm,
Jake
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-01-15 6:16 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

It runs Windows 10 from what I've seen online. Looks like a great little tablet / PC hybrid. But 1GB with Windows 10, not sure if that's something I'd be able to put up with. My i5 4GB laptop from two years ago struggles with Windows 10 at times. And don't get me started on Windows 10! "You must have .net installed to install .net..." Mmhmm...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.141 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8