x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine

Another development environment option!
Moderators: chiark

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [15 messages per page]

Forums · General Discussion · Developers Arena

smb_gaiden
Posted 2018-10-12 7:57 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Member Nº:
stingraze - 2018-10-10 3:35 AM

golf... something I've never tried in my whole life...

There's a good golf iron enhancer just around my house though. PING and all that. (I have no idea)
smb_gaiden, I think we're really rare species out there in the world doing this right now in 2018.

And that makes us valuable. haha

Agree about our value!

(Un?)Fortunately I started a new job about a month after my last post on this. There was some progress since the last status update, but I spent all the free days prior to the job start date on the golf course and then was busy ramping into the role. What this means is roughly mid-June is a snapshot of some progress since the May posting and then it was put on ice. After then though I ran this tcc on the Synet laptop I got off of ebay and it worked there as well. Love that Windows backwards compatibility mantra...
The same exact exe runs and produces self hosted exes that run on 1998 Jornada 820, 2004ish PDA, 2005ish windows mobile smartphone, and 200_(?) synet CE 6.0(?) device.

I did, however, make some time to write a couple of personal use android apps since June though...
 Top of the page
stingraze
Posted 2018-10-12 8:38 PM
#

Writing Team
H/PC Elder

Member Nº:
Congratulations on your new job!

I also started working for a startup in the IT * fashion field. We are making apps with AR (iOS).
I am their CTO, coordinating some international team.

Finally, it's paying off what I learned here, and elsewhere. (Programming, communication, etc.) I'm so glad we have such a diverse and kind community here. Other places can be rough.

-stingraze
 Top of the page
smb_gaiden
Posted 2018-10-16 1:01 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Member Nº:
Congratulations on the CTO position in an emerging tech field! My last position was in your field, but on the other side of the fence. Dealt with Tango (AR) and Daydream (VR).
 Top of the page
stingraze
Posted 2018-10-16 2:49 AM
#

Writing Team
H/PC Elder

Member Nº:
Thank you. We are still a very early stage startup.

wow.

Project Tango & Daydream?
neat.

You are very talented!
I now sometimes use BigQuery, SSD VPS, etc.

MySQL is a must, but I think we will go with MongoDB or other tech. VoltDB sounds nice as well as MapD (refer to: Japanese Site of MapD (3rd party)).

New to Swift though.

Edited by stingraze 2018-10-16 2:52 AM
 Top of the page
hpc:factor« View previous thread · Developers Arena · View next thread »

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [15 messages per page]

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8
Server Time now is: Wednesday, 17 October 2018 - 2:54