x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

OT: Do you have pets at home? Feel free to share your pet stories.

AddyMendel Page Icon Posted 2018-06-28 2:28 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have a Pomeranian named Henry. He's such a playful tyke, too playful that we'd have to put him in his dog pen whenever we leave the house, as he would chew up everything in sight. But he's a good dog, overall. He loves to cuddle before bedtime and greets us with his cheerful bark in the morning. He also howls along whenever I turn on the radio for a few good tunes. Who are your household companions, guys???

Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-06-28 3:46 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Oof, what a cute little guy! We've had a few. My first ever companion was a little dog named Cindy. Super cute, super friendly. My little brother learned to walk thanks to her as he'd grab on to the hair on her back and walk along with her. Before I got her, my uncle had a dog named Beauty. She was also a great dog, super smart and very loyal. We had both our four legged friends for many, many years. We also hat a cat aptly named "Puss". We also had her for a long time. We got her first in 1993 or 1994. She acted like a kitten and was very active up until the day she was hit by a car. She was gone for three or four days, my grandmother was freaking out. But eventually, the cat returned. She had her back broken which means she crawled all the way home to die.

I've had a couple pet rats, too. These are understated little friends. Most people think rat and they think New York City subway rats haha. Not these guys, they were bred to be pets. They were called "dumbo rats" as their ears sit lower making them look a little like Dumbo from the Disney movie. They were super smart and absolutely LOVED it when you came home from work. They'd jump up in their cage until you let them out. They'd come scuttling over to you, jump up your leg and start licking you. I miss them. I miss them all.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-06-29 6:21 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Unfortunately, I'm too busy to give a pet enough attention - unless, of course, it runs Windows CE.
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-06-29 9:06 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

I do, I have a canary.

I won't name my pet here because of security reasons. lol.

Edited by stingraze 2018-06-29 9:07 AM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2018-06-29 2:55 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I have a dog… married her 43 years ago.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-06-29 9:12 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

How long is that in dog years, Rich?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2018-06-29 10:50 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

301, but seems like a lifetime…just wish she'd come into heat more often…
 Top of the page
Valera Page Icon Posted 2018-11-23 9:01 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have a cat, we take here from one old woman, who collect all homeless pets
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 10