x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Any help locating Windows CE drivers for a SanDisk ConnectPlus Wifi + CF gadget?

Huxley Page Icon Posted 2018-11-29 11:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to get this SanDisk ConnectPlus dingus working with my NEC MobilePro 900 (running Windows CE .Net 4.2 if that helps). The card seems to be detected when I plug it in, as the NEC asks me to name it, but without drivers I can't get much further. Sadly, every seemingly-legit driver download site I can find is either offline entirely or has been taken over by malware / domain squatters.

Any suggestions on where I can find the WinCE drivers for this card?

Thanks!

Edit / update: following some tips in other threads in these forums, I've used the WayBack Machine and downloaded the "ppc2003" SanDisk drivers and copied the "Setup" app to the NEC... but when I try to run it, it tells me "'SETUP' is not a valid Windows CE application." Sighhh.

Edited by Huxley 2018-11-29 11:38 PM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2018-11-29 11:48 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

The setup program runs on a Windows desktop
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-11-30 3:29 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Wanna share with Huxley the fun you've had trying to get that card working on the 900C, Rich?

There are several threads on this here. Maybe there are some clues there:

https://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/search/query.asp?fid=0&action=searc...

Funny this should come up now, since today I've started experimenting with various Prism-based drivers in hopes of getting it to work on the Casio BE-300.
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-11-30 4:51 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

CE Geek - 2018-11-30 12:29 PM

Funny this should come up now, since today I've started experimenting with various Prism-based drivers in hopes of getting it to work on the Casio BE-300.

Cool! Does the BE-300 run Windows CE 4.0 by any chance?
I think I saw in a MOBILE PRESS (magazine in Japan tha was around in the 00's), a Windows CE 4.0 version of BE-300 or BE-500... I was like ahh that looks so fun!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-11-30 9:45 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

If you all work it out, please drop the drivers into the HCL
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-11-30 9:52 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

This is the CAB file for Windows Mobile 2003 that you can run on the 900C to install it. (It's created on the PC where you run setup.exe.) See if it works for you. (It may require mfcce300.dll and doclist.dll as well to run though.) Also below are two different CABs for the Sigmarion III, which might work in case the WM 2003 driver doesn't. (Remember to uninstall each one before trying another.)

stingraze, I mentioned that in the first post of this thread:

https://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=18280&po...

BTW, there is a CAB for a version of the driver for this card that is supposed to work on the BE-300 (from the old be300.org site), but so far I haven't gotten the card to light up - same as with each of the other Prism-based drivers I've tried so far (Belkin F5D-6060, D-Link DCF-660W, Linksys WPC11, and the generic Prism 2.5 reference driver). (It does recognize the 128 MB CF storage area, though.)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Sandisk low power128MB + Wi-Fi CompactFlash Card.StrongARM.CAB (283KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments sig3EZ's HPC Sandisk 128MB wifi.cab (429KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments sig3SanDisk_128MB_Wi-Fi_CF.WCE400_2577.cab (283KB - 0 downloads)
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-12-02 7:21 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

CE Geek - 2018-12-01 6:52 AM

This is the CAB file for Windows Mobile 2003 that you can run on the 900C to install it. (It's created on the PC where you run setup.exe.) See if it works for you. (It may require mfcce300.dll and doclist.dll as well to run though.) Also below are two different CABs for the Sigmarion III, which might work in case the WM 2003 driver doesn't. (Remember to uninstall each one before trying another.)

stingraze, I mentioned that in the first post of this thread:

https://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=18280&po...

Sorry, didn't look at "4.0". My bad. I will try to look into and investigate the backup files from you know who.

-stingraze
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.217 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 10