x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

scotterbug Page Icon Posted 2018-12-09 7:26 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Picked this up a few years ago, can't remember where. Forgot about it in a drawer in my downstairs workshop. Found it when I was looking for an adapter cord. I did have the bigger battery. Was able to power it up with a USB A charging/Data cord. Plus I had an old Sandisk 1GB SD card.
I was able to do some Syncing with the Windows Mobile app on my Windows 7 desktop. Then took it to work. Was fun watching some old WMV files.
Then tried out my 2GB Micro SD card with adapter. That played some of the MP3 and Mp4 files that normally go on my Android phone.
Was even able to edit some Text files too. Anybody else have one of these around?
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-12-09 7:41 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

I had the QTek 9000 a few years ago, loved it. I think it's basically the same model you had minus the O2 branding. (Not certain though, they look similar.) I always liked how the screen swiveled around letting me use it as a PDA or a mini laptop.
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-12-11 8:02 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Vanguard

When I was doing some blog with a friend of mine (Who worked for Apple later on) I had the chance to use the HTC Universal which had WM 6.5. (yes, 6.5). I then sold it at Yahoo Auctions.

I had the Tytn II back then, and I thought it was very big in comparison to it.

Brings me back memories...

Edited by stingraze 2018-12-11 8:03 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10