x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Merry Christmas Everyone

1 2
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-12-24 11:53 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

It's 11:50pm on the 24th in the home of time, and will soon be the 25rh. So I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone - no matter where you are, no matter what you are doing and no matter what your beliefs. A very happy, warm and safe Christmas / 25th December.

What's everyone doing this year?
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-12-24 11:57 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Christmas is celebrated on the 24th here, so nearly over for me. Didn't do too much, opened a couple of gifts and am now suffering from a half-way food coma!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope ya'll have a good one.
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 8:29 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

My wife and I are spending it at her sister’s home in Utopia (yes, you read that right). It’s a very small, rural community southwest of Barrie, Ont., a couple of cities north of us. We’re spending it with her entire family so there will be a lot of people, and one very big turkey.

The rest of the holidays we plan to spend skating, going for a walk or two and taking in a radio play and dinner with friends.

One thing we will avoid is shopping on Boxing Day - the crowds are horrendous. However, I just scored a few 4TB external hard drives on an early online Boxing Day special…

Merry Christmas everyone.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 9:46 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I'm recovering from carpal tunnel surgery (typing mostly with my left hand ). I'll be spending most of Xmas with my girlfriend.
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 10:34 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Merry Christmas to you all here from Japan!

Ir ia 19:34PM.

Edited by stingraze 2018-12-25 10:34 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 11:23 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

CE Geek - 2018-12-25 9:46 AM

I'm recovering from carpal tunnel surgery (typing mostly with my left hand ). I'll be spending most of Xmas with my girlfriend.
How's you hand getting on?
 Top of the page
Mjolnir Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 12:31 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays folks!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 2:57 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I'm going to celebrate Christmas today by making my token appearance at my in-laws and consuming an artery hardening concoction of deadly liquid fats, synthetic DNA enhanced pig protein, and an overindulgence of sugar products sure to increase my A1C to well over 8 for the quarter ending January 2019.

After my obligatory 90 minutes there, I am coming home...stripping down to just my boxers, fall into my recliner and scratch my testicles while I channel hop all 300+ channels on my TV not finding anything that I truly desire to watch.

Sometime a couple hours later I will make an innuendo type remark to my wife about some quality private time together at which time she will shoot me down like a modern day Stinger missile would with a WWI biplane. It will be at that point I will reflect on my actions of the previous 24 hours and regret not buying her anything for Christmas other than that new kitchen mop...
 Top of the page
Mobi Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 3:58 PM
#
Subscribers
Factorite (Elite)

Merry Christmas to all of you. It's the perfect Christmas so far. No one has woken up to spoil it!
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 4:24 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Lmao Rich.

Glad everyone is having a good time. Sorry to hear that CE, get well soon!

Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 8:02 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2018-12-25 3:23 AM

CE Geek - 2018-12-25 9:46 AM

How's you hand getting on?

Well, it's not falling off, so I guess that's something.

Rich Hawley - 2018-12-25 6:57 AM

I'm going to celebrate Christmas today by making my token appearance at my in-laws and consuming an artery hardening concoction of deadly liquid fats, synthetic DNA enhanced pig protein, and an overindulgence of sugar products sure to increase my A1C to well over 8 for the quarter ending January 2019.

After my obligatory 90 minutes there, I am coming home...stripping down to just my boxers, fall into my recliner and scratch my testicles while I channel hop all 300+ channels on my TV not finding anything that I truly desire to watch.

Sometime a couple hours later I will make an innuendo type remark to my wife about some quality private time together at which time she will shoot me down like a modern day Stinger missile would with a WWI biplane. It will be at that point I will reflect on my actions of the previous 24 hours and regret not buying her anything for Christmas other than that new kitchen mop...

In other words, a typical American Christmas.
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2018-12-25 8:40 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Wow, this year was just a blur! Merry Christmas y'all! We had a great visit with family. Heading home now.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-12-31 2:24 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

What's everyone up to for New Years Eve then?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2018-12-31 10:58 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Spending NYE with my girlfriend again. We're going to a NYE party. I don't drink, but I'll still be stumbling around the dance floor since I have no coordination.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2018-12-31 11:13 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You dad dance?
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 70 - Executed queries : 11