x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

NEC Mobilepro 900C Custom ROM Internet explorer

psifi Page Icon Posted 2019-01-01 11:37 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Is there anyway to bring back Internet explorer from full screen mode without closing it down? I've tried prodding the screen and various key combinations but no luck so far.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2019-01-01 11:26 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Most of us use Opera with 900C. And it has a full screen mode if I remember correctly.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2019-01-02 12:04 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

If it had an F11 key, pressing that might've solved the problem. I don't recall if there's a key sequence that substitutes for pressing F keys. I assume you tried pressing the Esc key, which would work in desktop Windows.
 Top of the page
joval Page Icon Posted 2019-06-07 1:45 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

On the original PIE using <Ctrl + t> toggles complete full screen, with Cmonex version ftxBrowser <Ctrl + m> gives full screen with narrow navigation bar on top. (Just press ctrl and m together, or ctrl and t depending on version.) Hope this helps...
 Top of the page
psifi Page Icon Posted 2019-07-01 11:46 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

joval - 2019-06-07 1:45 PM

On the original PIE using <Ctrl + t> toggles complete full screen, with Cmonex version ftxBrowser <Ctrl + m> gives full screen with narrow navigation bar on top. (Just press ctrl and m together, or ctrl and t depending on version.) Hope this helps...

That's work great thanks.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9