x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

eBay Partner Network Affiliate Links

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-03-25 10:41 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I found out yesterday that eBay have a partner links programme too (who knew?). So I have signed us up for that as well.

As with the Amazon link, there is a link generator button in the toolbar here on the Forum which will allow you to automatically insert a search link based upon keywords.

I have updated the HCL and Devices & Specifications with similar automatic links for all the hardware.

The links below will give you an idea of what it looks like in any given thread.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sed nunc at leo iaculis placerat. Suspendisse sit amet luctus sem . Ut blandit purus a orci maximus aliquet. Nam interdum leo at metus gravida posuere. Curabitur sit amet arcu fermentum, aliquet neque eget, egestas neque. Sed vitae eros lobortis, tristique augue at, porttitor sem. Sed lacus sapien, tristique vel imperdiet ac, faucibus bibendum leo. Vestibulum consectetur purus sed tellus pretium fringilla.

As with the Amazon ones, you can manually type them in using the syntax:
[ eBay={Search Term}]

Unlike the Amazon ones, they are Geo-targeted, so if you are UK/US/Canada or Australia you will automatically land in the correct place. Their Geo-targeting doesn't work for any other region I am afraid (as of writing).

If you're buying anything on eBay, please help the site out by creating a link here in this thread any buying from it
 Top of the page Quote Reply
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-04-11 4:07 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I have updated Marbl, my Affiliates plug-in to support eBay Partner Network links and installed it here.

The eBay links are now being generated by Marbl and the previous note about geo-targeting no longer applies. You can now choose the region you want from the drop list.
 Top of the page Quote Reply
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 25