x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Asus WL-110 (CE 2.11)

my03 Page Icon Posted 2019-05-19 2:32 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi Forum,

my first post here I recently acquired a couple of HP machines (the 820e and the 620) and i am now trying to get at least the 820 out on the net. I have collected a bunch of NICs over the years (mainly 3Com cards, but also a few xircom and now recently the WL-110 CF wifi card).

But no matter what i try (have tested various drivers) i can't enable neither of these cards. The one with most "success" was the wl-110 (where it does blink one time). I have seen here that this particular card would be based on the "PRISM" chipset and i assume that i could use some sort of reference driver (?), the question is: which one? The 820e is based on CE 2.11 and i guess it can't be upgraded to 3.0 (?).
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-05-19 2:50 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I take it you have been through the HCL and https://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/h/0028.asp ?
 Top of the page
my03 Page Icon Posted 2019-05-19 6:01 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Ah, that particular page i did not see. Thank you very much

(Btw, i became a bronze member earlier today, but i can't (yet?) download that particular file. As admin here, would it be possible for you to assist in setting the flag on my account?)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-05-19 6:10 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

my03, added. Thank-you

It might take a few minutes to filter through. You can log off/on to speed it up.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9