x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

New HCL feature - View by H/PC Device

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-05-28 11:18 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I've made a small mod to the HCL in the last week; and it seems to be stable enough to announce.

Many years ago, I enabled device voting support in the HCL and for all these years it has been gathering your feedback as well as the existing generic compatibility assumptions that we are all used to.

Using a combination of this data, you can now view the HCL compatibility list by H/PC Device/OS combination. For example "NEC MobilePro 900, Windows CE 3.0" or "HP 320LX, Windows CE 1.0".

On the HCL portal home page there is now a "Devices" link which will take you to https://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/byHpc.asp where you can select your Device/OS and get a great big list of the index tailored for your hardware. Clicking on a device link in the list will take you into the Hardware Compatibility Data (HCD) for the HCL entry as normal.

The more people submit their personal device compatibility data, the more accurate it will get. For example, until such a time that the community flag (say) a Philips Velo 1 ROM upgrade as being incompatible with the NEC MobilePro 780, there will be some obviously wrong data in the lists. If you see any errors like that, please go in and mark the HCD as incompatible as appropriate.

Happy H/PCing

Top of the page Quote Reply
scotterbug Page Icon Posted 2019-05-29 12:38 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks for this new list, I have one of those Windows CE-6 netbook. My unit wouldn't take the other little mini-mouses, so now with the marble mouse I'll hopefully can reset some of the background colors. My daughter screwed it up years ago when she was younger. It's a nice stable unit for field work. Used it when I was stationed on duty at the EAA Airventure every July.

Edited by scotterbug 2019-05-29 12:39 AM
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-05-29 9:11 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I can't see a marble mouse in there.

Would you please submit it for inclusion? https://www.hpcfactor.com/qlink/?linkID=102

If you have anything that you use CE, we'd like to hear about it
scotterbug Page Icon Posted 2019-05-30 2:07 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Trackman Marble Logitech, found it under eBay listing. So many gizmo's and gadgets aplenty, whozits and whatits galore on the compatibility list.
It's like the Sears Christmas Wish Book!
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 45 - Executed queries : 25