x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Lotus Organizer Sync?

frisser Page Icon Posted 2019-07-08 10:32 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Since a few months I have had the strange idea of completely switching over to my old devices and say goodbye to my iPhone, Android Tablet, streaming services, Google etc. This will probably not be completely possible (and a bit insane), but you can always try

Part of my plan is to drop Google Calendar and use Lotus Organizer instead. So I installed my copy of Lotus Organizer 6.1 (which runs fine in Windows 10) and with XTNDConnect 4.1 I can sync the information from Lotus Organizer with my Jornada 720 (also connecting the Jornada with Windows 10 was also not a problem - that was a big surprise!).

Now I have a problem. The copy of XTNDConnect 4.1 is a trial (30 days) and I really would like to use it longer then 30 days. I know that I asked the same question in 2007
(https://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=8776) and I think I used Intellisync then. I found a copy online but that doesn't work (think it needs ActiveSync and now we use WMDC).

Does anyone have a solution how to solve this?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2019-07-09 9:30 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Unfortunately, Sybase, who wrote it, were swallowed by SAP in 2014. So I highly doubt that there is any route to get hold of a version unless it pops up on eBay.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8