x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Windows embedded standard on Qualcomm mcp110

Redneck Page Icon Posted 2019-08-27 7:56 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello, everybody.
I have and old device Qualcomm mcp110, which runs windows embedded standard. Windows is a base, but the shell is omnitrac's soft. Service is provided by omnitrac's. I don't need a service- I need a GPS/navigation system which is already installed on a unit but is hidden as soon as you are not logged in, otherwords as soon as you didn't buy a service. I'd like to bypass logg in, or to bypass omnitrac's soft in order to use navigation system. I'm curious if it is possible and what would be a starting point.
Thanks.

Edited by Redneck 2019-08-27 7:57 PM
 Top of the page
stingraze Page Icon Posted 2019-08-28 8:49 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Did you take a look at this?
Qualcomm MCP110. Entering windows screen on Qualcomm mcp110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9FoTzdca5Y

It might help you.

Edited by stingraze 2019-08-28 8:50 PM
 Top of the page
Adanroj Page Icon Posted 2019-12-29 3:43 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the GPS/navigation is a feature provided by Omnitrac as part of their service. I'm pretty sure bypassing the requirement to pay for service would technically be possible and probably not all that difficult, but I'm pretty sure it would not be legal. Alternatively, you could probably install other GPS/Navigation software on the device without breaking any laws.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10