x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Making a Cassiopi... or Frankenopeia

1 2
astrosynthesist Page Icon Posted 2020-01-17 3:33 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

New incomplete idea:

Make the pcmcia card appear to be a type 1 card. Use dual-port SRAM as an abstraction between the HPC and the RPi. Reserve an address space on the card as a frame buffer area (write a driver to deal with this), use most of the SRAM as a file exchange "folder", and I'm not certain how to use this interface for network access yet. Any ideas?
 Top of the page
astrosynthesist Page Icon Posted 2020-02-26 3:00 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi everyone! As I predicted, I'm definitely on an in-and-out absentee path. I do have a circuit design started, but I am still teaching myself the PCMCIA rules. So nothing really major other than a basic connector and blank board! Will update in the future, or if someone wants to pick up and play with the project I'll be happy to package up and share my resources.
 Top of the page
astrosynthesist Page Icon Posted 2020-09-30 4:41 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Another status update that this project has been put on hold due to a combination of COVID and me moving. However, my interest is still here and it is not dead. Will update when I am back to work on it!
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9