x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Network-challenged HP 620lx

1 2
hmann
hmann Page Icon Posted 2005-08-19 12:23 AM
#
cmonex - 2005-08-18 9:06 PM

hmann, lol, i already told you what to do! download the orinoco driver for CE 2.0 from the link i've given you...

Glad I can provide so much entertainment for you. I already told you that I downloaded ALL the CE 2.0 drivers I could find ... Including the ones listed on the HCL ... still no success. I guess it was too much to ask you to be specific about which drivers you use to make it work. The ONLY drivers I could find for the Orinoco card that are supposed to work with 2.0 are the WaveLan (Agere/Lucent) drivers. Thanks for being so understanding.

Top of the page
amendbra
amendbra Page Icon Posted 2005-09-05 7:52 PM
#
pls anyone can help me in order to install a pcmcia orinoco silver in a HP 620LX i have instaled a driver from a disk original orinoco but doesnot work at all
lpls inform the right steps to do it
many thanks
pls can send a msg in a email amendbra@hotmail.com
 Top of the page
amendbra
amendbra Page Icon Posted 2005-09-05 7:53 PM
#
pls anyone can help me in order to install a pcmcia orinoco silver in a HP 620LX i have instaled a driver from a disk original orinoco but doesnot work at all
lpls inform the right steps to do it
many thanks
pls can send a msg in a email amendbra@hotmail.com
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.195 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 25