x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Hello meow.

zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-04 8:03 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi!

I usually introduce myself to new forums, thus here I am. I was recommended to come here by an individual from reddit, apparently this is a haven for everything Windows CE. I'm here today because I now have my own Windows CE device (an HP 320LX) after having played with my father's HP 300LX 18-20 years ago. It's quite a big deal for me as it was something he'd used a lot before passing away and unfortunately my a*****e (is cursing allowed?) of a mum threw it out. So yes, this is quite a big deal for me and I'm hoping I'll be able to learn some more things in regards to these lil guys and have a good experience with this community!

- zar_lord

PS: Kittens are my thing meow.
 Top of the page
joval Page Icon Posted 2020-04-04 10:10 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Could be the purrrrfect new home for you...this place is littered with golden nuggets, although you need to dig around to find them!!
 Top of the page
zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-05 12:34 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Yeah I saw. Also did a read in the History of Windows CE on here. Was quite nice meow.
 Top of the page
zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-05 8:54 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Also thankies for responding!
 Top of the page
H2OGuru Page Icon Posted 2020-04-05 7:20 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good information and folks here. I love these machines for real work and nostalgia.

A meow story for you.
My oldest son and I used to say we were talking in "cat language" using a serious of meows of different lengths and tones in front of my youngest son (the boys were like 4 and 9 years old at the time). The youngest hated us talking in "cat language" and would get so mad (because he didn't understand). Of course this made us use "cat language" even more...They are older now but we still laugh about it.

HG
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2020-04-05 9:19 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Welcome to the site. It's always good to have more 320 users and, er, Hello kitty!
 Top of the page
zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-05 9:22 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks meow! Glad to have found this place.
 Top of the page
zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-05 9:24 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I'm using them for nostalgia but I'd like to see if I could put him to work too (light work).

That poor child could never understand the power of the cat language.

Thanks for responding!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.220 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 10