x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Does anyone have anything on a Audiovox Maestro 1032?

zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-13 12:32 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

As the title says I was wondering if anyone has any info on this lil guy? Can't seem to find anything on him anywhere ;-;
 Top of the page
robertojones Page Icon Posted 2020-04-13 1:27 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

You may well already know, but it was also sold as the Toshiba E570, you may find more info under that name. I had one many years ago - nice little machine.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2020-04-13 1:33 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I bought one when they first came out. I liked having both SD and CF card slots. But didn't keep it long.

My big disappointment with it was the screen brightness. At max level it just wasn't as bright as the iPaqs or other pocketpcs I had owned. I even sent it back and got another. No difference. I had planned on getting the Thera, which was essentially the same thing in the phone edition. Glad I didn't.

I waited a while and when the Audiovox 4100 came out I got that instead. Screen brightness problem resolved.

Think I've owned most every pocketpc that ever came out one time or another. My all time favorite: iPaq HX4700. 4" screen, 640x480 resolution, built in wifi, bluetooth, switchable landscape/portrait screen, CF & SD slots…fast too. I actually still have a brand new one in the box somewhere…
 Top of the page
zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-13 9:11 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Nope, it's a tablet computer running Windows CE with a keyboard. Almost like a laptop.
 Top of the page
zar_lord Page Icon Posted 2020-04-13 9:13 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

To be clear we're talking about something like this (as shown in the video, the only video I could find actually).
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2020-04-14 10:32 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Someone is pulling your leg. The Audiovox Maestro is a pocketpc… period. There have been several CE laptop/tablet combos however.

My favorite was the Intermec 6651. The Sharp Telios was the same device rebranded. The Vadem Clio was another.

Of course the fold over convertible keyboard to tablet was pretty popular with x86 laptops for a long time…
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10