x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Compaq Series 2930A Model 2015C

Lancelot Page Icon Posted 2020-06-01 4:25 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

My first post on my first day as a member of this site.

I have just purchased 2x Compaq 2015C H/PC and are on there way from the US to Australia. I paid AU$95 each, which I think is a decent price. One is working but has a broken hinge and the other is untested but with a good case. I am hoping that I may be able to swap cases and get one good working H/PC and have some spares from the other.

My question is, does anyone have any manual or video on how to disassemble these units so that I can change cases??
Although I am a competent electronics and N-DSi remodeller/repairer this is my first H/PC and am cautious about pulling one of these units apart.
Also, does anyone know where I can find an Autosync cable for this unit as well?

Thanks guys.

Lance.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2020-06-01 7:15 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The C2015C isn't one that we see very often. Alas we do not have anything relating to a disassembly guide or technical manual in the support section or SCL.

If you'd like to make one, we'd certainly host it.
 Top of the page
Lancelot Page Icon Posted 2020-06-02 12:15 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanks for the quick reply.
When I start to dismantle and reassemble the devices (hopefully successfully) I shall take notes and photos and see if I can create a guide that is of some use to others.
I noticed that there are no Manuals or guides for the 2015C, I have the C-Series Reference Guide in pdf if this is of any use.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2020-06-02 2:11 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

PM sent, thanks.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 29