x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ozi03 Page Icon Posted 2021-01-08 10:12 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi , I got a unbranded Windows CE 6.0 Netbook that works fine. When i booted into the OG firmware , the startup sound played for 1 time. After that , any sound is lost. (you can hear some random beep boop sounds from the pc speaker) I reinstalled WinCE6 on this machine (I directly copied files from system disk folder in restoring script file , because my sdcard port is broken , but it works) but still, no sound. I tried to play sound from a mp3 file , still no sound. I'm sure that there is a driver problem. Thanks

(Edit : when i plug something on headphone jack , still no sound)

Edited by ozi03 2021-01-08 10:14 AM
 Top of the page
smb_gaiden Page Icon Posted 2021-01-08 5:14 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

ozi03 - 2021-01-08 2:12 AM

Hi , I got a unbranded Windows CE 6.0 Netbook that works fine. When i booted into the OG firmware , the startup sound played for 1 time. After that , any sound is lost. (you can hear some random beep boop sounds from the pc speaker) I reinstalled WinCE6 on this machine (I directly copied files from system disk folder in restoring script file , because my sdcard port is broken , but it works) but still, no sound. I tried to play sound from a mp3 file , still no sound. I'm sure that there is a driver problem. Thanks

Sorry I can't help, but found it interesting you ever had sound. On my Sylvania CE6 netbook the thing never had sound out the speaker or the headphone jack for me. I started with a bricked used unit which was brought back to life by flashing a CE image. The splash screen has some sarcastic joke about windows loading time, so it is not a stock image and perhaps that has something to do with the lack of sound on my part.
 Top of the page
Flakermon Page Icon Posted 2022-11-07 2:55 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

ozi03 - 2021-01-08 10:12 AM

i have the same problem.
at first i thought it was a problem with the speaker, but the moment i opened up the laptop, everything seemed fine.
so i think, it seems to be a sound driver problem.
are there any Sound drivers for windows ce 6.0 laptops?
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2022-11-10 5:36 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Could you please give us more information?
Is yours unbranded as well? Do you know which processor yours runs on?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 30