x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:GLOBAL] Jornada 7xx parts

_dev-null Page Icon Posted 2021-01-14 6:10 PM
#
Subscribers
Factorite (Elite)

Hi!
Over the last years I have collected around 20+ Jornada 7xx. Enough spare parts for the rest of my life.
So I would be happy to give something back to the community and help you out with parts and keep alive as many Jornadas as I can!

I have everything: Mainboards, Screws, Displays, Cases, Keyboards, Batteries and even a few complete units. I post pictures in the next few days.

Just ask for it and I can give you a price (i can tell you it will not be expensive) + shipping.

Regards
Stefan
 Top of the page
munchausen Page Icon Posted 2021-01-15 9:55 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

How much for a working motherboard and an LCD frame for a 720? Then I can stop trying to repair my dead unit

I don't know if my batteries work, but I was thinking about replacing the cells at some point...
 Top of the page
_dev-null Page Icon Posted 2021-01-15 12:10 PM
#
Subscribers
Factorite (Elite)

Hi!
20 for the mainboard and 10 for the LCD.

I dont know if shippment to the UK is possible due to Covid. I have to ask at my local post office.

Stefan

Edited by _dev-null 2021-01-15 12:12 PM
 Top of the page
munchausen Page Icon Posted 2021-01-15 9:18 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Wow that's great! Let me know if you can do it and I will PM you to exchange details.
 Top of the page
timob0 Page Icon Posted 2021-01-18 6:47 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi Stefan, would you be open to selling upgraded ROM boards with 128M memory? Or maybe exchanging for other stuff? I have a working US ROM board with 32M memory and the German one I fried when trying the mem upgrade myself. Also I would have a couple of Atari Portfolios in various health conditions to trade in.

On another note: The ATARI Portfolio is nice but totally useless, so I was thinking to replace the guts with screen, mainboard and battery of a cheap Android phone, then connect the keyboard to it. Might do it if I find one on which I can run Linux.
 Top of the page
haha Page Icon Posted 2021-03-19 1:32 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Jornada 710 keyboard up key is not working. Can I buy a keyboard?
 Top of the page
ntware Page Icon Posted 2021-03-19 8:33 PM
#
H/PC Elite

timob0 - 2021-01-18 1:47 PM
Might do it if I find one on which I can run Linux.

You can run Linux on any Android phone that is rooted. Just search for Linux Deploy on Play Store
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 12