x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

yeek Page Icon Posted 2021-01-29 12:21 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi everybody! Really happy to be a new member (just made my little Bronze level donation) and thrilled to see that there's such a robust community for these awesome devices. I don't actually have my own palmtop yet (my HP 320lx is working it's way through the post) but I support a stable of Windows CE 5.0 and Windows CE .NET devices at work (mostly Symbol VC5090's and some LXE VX6's) and play around with those quite a bit. I doubt that I'll have a whole lot to contribute but who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-01-29 12:38 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Welcome to the community and thanks for becoming a contributor to help keep the site online and ad-free! I've just processed your donation so it should appear in a few minutes when the cache recycles.

You're going to find a distinct difference between a 5.0 and (presumably) a 1.0 320LX device. They don't make them like the 320 any more though, that's for sure!
 Top of the page
yeek Page Icon Posted 2021-01-29 2:16 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

It's got bsquare fax pro installed so I think that means it must have 2.0? Going to have to wait for the post office to come through I suppose. It's definitely going to be different playing with something that's not always on the network!
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-01-29 3:54 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The 1.0 320LX came with bFax on CD, so it isn't a guaranteed discriminator.

It is possible to connect it to WiFi, if you accept some security compromises elimination for 2021.
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2021-01-29 4:36 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Welcome aboard!
 Top of the page
Blackfox360 Page Icon Posted 2021-01-29 7:35 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Welcome!

I'm rather new myself, but from what I have seen this is a rather helpful community.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.172 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 11