x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CEAgenda error after successful installation

PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2021-03-01 7:07 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I am having trouble getting CEAgenda to open on a MP 890 (880 with the 790 rom). The cab installs fine, but when I go to open the program I get the message "Cannot find 'CEAgenda' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available." I've tried installing on the 890 and to the CF card where the cab is located, and it successfully installs to both locations, but gives the same error message when I try to open it.

I've also tried downloading the cab again, but it makes no difference. I haven't used the 890 for a while, but I ran CEAgenda on it in the past with no problems. Is there something I'm missing?
 Top of the page
roychanyl Page Icon Posted 2021-03-01 8:09 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I previously had the same problem with installing CEAgenda on Sigmarion 3.I remembered once, trying to locate the installed exe files, and simply double clicking on the executable, but to no avail. Then I copied the files to the device root directory, and it launched okay. I do not know what is happening here, but after the successful launch, I moved the files back to a directory (any ceAgenda folder), even in a removeable storage card, and run it from a desktop shortcut, it run fine after that.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2021-03-01 8:45 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

CE Agenda needs the H/PC 2000 versions of mfcce300.dll and olece300.dll.
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2021-03-04 3:36 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Thanks, roychanyl and CE Geek. I'll work on it today if time allows.

Edited by PDXMark 2021-03-04 3:37 PM
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2021-03-16 9:50 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Update...I ended up uninstalling the program, downloading it again, and installing it again. Initially it was fine, but then it froze as I was adjusting some of the optional settings. I did a soft reset, but now when I open the program it hangs partway through the process. I'm wondering if there's an issue with the MobilePro, but all the other programs work fine.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-03-17 7:12 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Try clearing out its registry settings as best you can in case something is just corrupt.
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2021-04-01 5:54 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

My experience with registry editing is pretty limited. I installed PHM Registry Editor...are there specific settings I should be looking for? (sorry for all the newbie-type questions)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-04-02 10:21 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Look for anything ceagenda under hkcu\software and hklm\software as a first port of call.
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2021-04-03 1:28 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

That did it! Thanks, C:Amie!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 9