x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Can we email directly to our HPCFactor accountcan

joval Page Icon Posted 2021-05-25 12:58 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Older browsers without captcha verification are unable to login to HPCFactor and thus cannot post on the forums. Is it possible to email to our Factor email account and later when logged in on a compatible browser, complete the posting from said email?? I'm thinking Opera mini on the MP900 here. Just seeking a work around of sorts.

joval

Edited by joval 2021-05-25 1:03 PM
 Top of the page Quote Reply
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-05-25 3:59 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to HPC:Factor related discussion
You mean like send an email to your account and you receive a code to type in that way?
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2021-05-25 5:51 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I noticed that as well when using IE8 and XP. I get this:

(snap.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments snap.jpg (53KB - 0 downloads)
joval Page Icon Posted 2021-05-26 3:05 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

C:Amie - 2021-05-25 7:59 AM

Moved to HPC:Factor related discussion
You mean like send an email to your account and you receive a code to type in that way?

well, that would be great but sounds impossible to do.

I simply meant send an email to our inbox here at HPC:Factor so that when we later login on a modern captcha compliant browser we can copythat email content (if that is possible) and paste it into a post. Rather than saving it to say our Gmail and having to open Gmail and dig through a zillion spam/notification/etc.and copy and paste from there.

hmmm...does that FLoC intrusion apply to GMail ... no doubt they scan everything sent or received and target ads from it.

Really just seeking some way to login without captcha compliance/verification ... which is reportedly vey easy for "Bots" to thwart. Maybe 2 factor login, etc. Not trying to create any burden or extra costs for you though.

joval

Edited by joval 2021-05-26 3:12 PM
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9