x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Is it Love Or Just Confusion: MP900 Keyboard

joval Page Icon Posted 2021-06-09 5:08 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Well, well. Seems each time I use this MP900 keyboard(as I am now), I fall in love again. Sweet Sweet love... soft and gentle and full measured warm embracing love!!

Reason being, in part at least, it reminds me of the, what was, state of the art IBM Executive typewriter that I learned to type on in High
School, Palm Springs High School. Evidently, they had the cash to purchase these costly electric beasts along with the smaller IBM
Selectrics of the day.

Much like an electric bicycle today multiplies the riders efforts, with the IBM Executive you could hit the automatic Underscore key and
it would sound like a machine gun zapping across the typing paper! By using it with the automatic carriage return, you could easily slice
the typing paper in two! Something I delighted in.

So, the MP900 has me waxing nostalgically for days long gone, but never forgotten. I thought I would never use typing ever again when I
finished the course, not knowing the computer keyboard would soon dominate and fortunately emulate the typewriter layout.

So, I feel that power, I am back in control slaying internet dragons and upsetting the powers of the realm. So hold on, some of these posts may knock you off your seats or at least render some out there lost and befuddled.

Such is the power and the legacy of the MP900 keyboard! It literally stands on the "shoulder of Giants."

I call it falling in love all over again... other may see it as nothing more than a passing fancy... intoxicated by some primordial hunger for power...

What say you?? "Is it Love Baby, or just, or just ...Confusion."

joval

Edited by joval 2021-06-09 5:37 PM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2021-06-10 9:04 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I feel the same way each time I use my wife...but it is probably confusion...
 Top of the page
joval Page Icon Posted 2021-06-11 8:55 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Rich Hawley - 2021-06-10 1:04 PM

I feel the same way each time I use my wife...but it is probably confusion...

Hmm..She has to be the right "type" for you then, different strokes for different folks!! Confusion...some may suggest a little remedial "homework" practice could help, try this a few hundred times (they say it covers... all the bases... er..a.. letters of the alphabet):

The quick brown Fox jumps over the Lazy Dog ???

joval

Edited by joval 2021-06-11 9:05 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8