x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:<GLOBAL>] Apple Emate 300 lot

WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-11-02 5:44 PM
#
H/PC Elite

All parts are working. All parts are here to rebuild them. I do not have AC adaptor or the original battery packs. So you need to rebuild a battery pack (which uses 4 AA recharables) I can supply the plastic battery cases for them.

https://i.ibb.co/5Ry3t00/IMG-0081.jpg

Theres 4 working screens
5 working motherboards
6 Rom modules
All the screws I have in a jar
Stylus etc
etc

If ya have any questions feel free to ask. I use to rebuild these so thats why I have all of this stuff, but I dont have AC adaptor anymore so I cant really do anything with these. Id rather find someone whos game to put the effort in to get these up and running, i dont have the patience I once had lol.

But these are cool computers, great battery life after ya rebuild.

-Walt B

Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-11-02 5:48 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I had a surgery on my right hand and i lost my nerves in my fingers. So working on stuff like this is just not in the cards these days.

If someone would be willing to put together one of these working, Ill give you the rest of the stuff for free.
The unit on the bottom right is the most complete. I think it just needs Battery done and its good to go.

Edited by WallyB110 2021-11-02 5:55 PM
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2021-11-02 8:58 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I've been wanting one of these for literally _ages_ now. I'd so take you up on that offer (happily) if I was in the U.S. But I won't be back for a while. Great deal and wish you luck!
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-11-02 11:06 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I dont mind shipping it overseas , prob should of used a different heading in the title of my sale here.

Sorry bout that. But let me know, would rather this go to someone who is gonna put it to use than have it sit here unused. :-)

-Walt B
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-11-03 12:03 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Post title changed to FS:Global
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-11-03 3:22 PM
#
H/PC Elite

^ Thank you ;-)

If you can get a quote of some type for shipping ? Never sent anything to Norway before. If we can find just as you said an economical way to ship then this will work. Whole box with everything will weigh about 8-10LBS id imagine.

The extra mobo is from a working unit, the plastic case was damaged so I took the working parts out. So thats why I have the extra. When I was redoing the battery packs I was using 3000mah and I was getting about 20 hours of use (if not more) and that was with the backlight on ! Crazy.

-Walt B

Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2021-11-03 5:04 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Yeah, never really shipped bigger packages to Norway before. (Never had to.) Let me PM you.
 Top of the page
Richard Plume Page Icon Posted 2021-11-03 6:48 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Walt;

If you have can't get rid of them here, try posting on https://www.newtontalk.net/ The folks there would certaintly want them.

Rick
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-11-04 4:26 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I use to be on that site a lot. Good group of folks and very helpful :-)

-Walt B

Gonna see if when HPC:Fan comes to the states we can get the units to him and go from there. Im in no rush, just want to see this stuff go to a good home and maybe get a working unit out of it. Im sure I could sell it on Ebay, but I want to give you all a first chance at this stuff. So many of you have been soooo helpful and kind on here. Thanks again everyone, means a lot to me.
 Top of the page
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-12-14 1:57 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Still have these if your still interested :-)
-Walt B
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 10