x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Adding software to SCL

1 2 3 4
dionysius Page Icon Posted 2023-03-07 4:41 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Newbie

That would be a good idea. It would be an easier install for users who don't like messing around with dlls and such.

Looking through the change logs, it looks like most of the work in the 2.0 beta series was fixing bugs on Windows Mobile 5, removing some dependencies, and some fixes for the password system which I don't tend to use, but a potentially significant one from 2.0b1 is:
* File size limitation was removed. TOMBO can open/edit over MB file now.

I split up my notes into several files with the help of the tree so I'm not sure if I'd ever have any that big, but if anyone uses few but large files that would be a major reason to use the later version.

I'm sure there are plenty more changes in the 3 years from 2.0b4 to commit 78e285d but the commits on OSDN only seem to start in 2009 so he must have tracked his changes elsewhere prior to that.
 Top of the page Quote Reply
I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2023-03-07 5:21 PM
#
Avatar image of I dunk for bananas
H/PC Elite

Would it be possible to compile Tombo for x86?
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-03-07 5:24 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

The problem was one of the dependency Dlls. I can’t remember the name but it’s in the SCL. If you can compile the dependency you can do it.
I think it’s oniguruma

The source code has oniguruma but no x86 libraries
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-03-07 5:37 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

@thenzero compiled an x86 build of Tombo but its useless without that .dll. If you can get that dll compiled, I can upload the x86 version
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 11