x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 2:46 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Not sure why, but today when I go to download stuff it says I need to be logged in etc. Im logged in. Not sure why this is happening. Anyone else having any issues with downloading software?

-Walt B
 Top of the page Quote Reply
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 8:33 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to HPC:Factor related discussion

What are you trying to download and can you try logging out/in?
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 2:38 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I tried logging in and out and ive tried downloading 15 different games and programs and whenever I get to the download screen it says

"To download you must be logged-in and be a subscriber or have met our community quality and reputation requirements as a free user. (Find out more · Subscribe)"

-Walt B

Was trying to download games and a few programs that i had downloaded for SH3 a few months ago. Now when I went back to download these again (For MIPS) etc. Thats what it says.
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 3:10 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Circa the changelog status update on 2021-11-21, access the to SCL - as has previously been the case with the main Download Centre - was restricted to subscribers and users who have passed the algorithmic community reputation rating. I thought you were a subscriber for some reason.

I have been trying to break the back on the masses of junk and spam user account registrations we are getting.
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 3:16 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Dang. Im broke from buying stuff and shipping stuff lol (Waiting on Ebay payouts). I guess next time I have $ ill become a subscriber.
I never got around to downloading stuff for Mips processors. I dont have the Velo anymore, but I have the 2 Sharp HC units and the NEC 450. Im not gonna mess with the 450 til I find a 2.0 rom, but the Sharp units id like to get software on. My next step is to finally purchase pocketdos, yes my priorities has been buying WAAAAY too many palmtops lately lol.

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 3:48 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Sorry about that, but it needs to get sorted out. It's join the family or wait to tip the scales on when the CRR will kick in.

SPAMers and leechers are going to be having far less a satisfactory time compared to what they have been accustomed to historically.
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 4:02 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Somewhere is a battery fix (software) for the Casio A11 and Compaq C140. Im trying to get that to stop running thru batteries on this unit.

-Walt B

P. The batteries drain very quickly.

S. First use windows explorer to see if the file Servpak1 is in the windows directory. If it is not then you need to get the file SETUPEX.EXE from http://www.casiohpc.com site. The file is located under the What’s New category. The directions are on the site prior to downloading the file. ***Be sure to backup the file KEYBDDR.DLL in case the unit is reset.***

When I connect it thru the serial cable, the unit tells me my batteries are very low. But when I unplug the cable the unit now says my batteries are full. It also chugs thru the battery in like 5 min with a PCMCIA card plugged into it. Same with the C140. Both units have some sort of software bug that drains the batteries.

Edited by WallyB110 2021-12-05 4:32 PM
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 4:45 PM
#
H/PC Elite

^ Yeah I dont think this current set of AA's lasted an hour in the unit after transferring some files. This isnt right.
-Walt B
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 5:17 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Walt,

Please don't post unreleased content in threads. It's kinda-annoying. This thread is about a download issue and a problem you wanted to report with the site. It's not the place to throw in a new discussion for tech support.

p.s. it's in H/PC:Update
WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2021-12-05 5:27 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Sorry. My bad

-Walt B

THanks for the tip on hpc update ;-)

Edited by WallyB110 2021-12-05 5:35 PM
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 68 - Executed queries : 8