x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Hey there folks

WallyB110 Page Icon Posted 2022-01-06 11:06 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Sorry I have not been around, but after my surgery (I dont have insurance) Ive gone broke pretty damn quick. So I have not been able to get any new toys to show and review. I also have not been able to do much with my right arm, and now last week (after a lot of painful nights almost a month after surgery), I had a Cat Scan. Today I got to see my DR who did the surgery and my graph has "popped out" and is down near my arm pit. Now I have to wait 3 weeks before I can schedule what to do about it.

But sorry I have not been around to answer (or ask hehe) any questions, but hopefully I can get better and get some money to this site. I was so happy to find this site. :-)

Take care and be safe everyone ;-)

-Walt B
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2022-01-07 6:01 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

After buying up half the existing CE devices in the world, I'm in similar circumstances. Literally living from pension check to pension check, having my own health challenges as I grow old. Next week I go in for a CAT scan of my heart. (Just a precaution, I'm told, since my EKG was pretty normal. I'm at risk primarily due to hereditary factors from both sides of my family.)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2022-01-07 7:37 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I'm sorry to hear the surgery hasn't worked yet. I hope that the pain is manageable and you'll land on your feet soon.

Aren't we all a right bunch!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8