x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Successfully Browse https in Pocket IE

1 2
joval Page Icon Posted 2022-01-26 7:26 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

Ok, this time I am writing things out in Pocket word and will do a copy==> paste into the little text box in WRT.I want to see if I can get line spacing to work.Oh, happy day!Joval ... posted on a J72(8)/ WinCE-mode/ethernet2wifi(wpa2)/PIE4Ok, this time I am writing things out in Pocket word and will do a copy==> paste into the little text box in WRT.I want to see if I can get line spacing to work.Oh, happy day!Joval ... posted on a J72(8)/ WinCE-mode/ethernet2wifi(wpa2)/PIE4......ok seems text box requires contiguous text...I'm trying the edit function now... might see some duplication....just learning the ropes, but hey! this is gonna be great. You just have to hit the tab key and space bar to select captcha figures and repeat for each selection which takes 12 seconds to refresh...amazing...it works from WinCE no less

Edited by joval 2022-01-26 7:36 PM
 Top of the page
joval Page Icon Posted 2022-01-26 7:52 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

OK, so that's the lay of the land... WinCE is up to the task with a little WRT/RasPi4 "hardware-extension."...............So "YES" C:Amie: it is a game changer most everyone will want this functionality! Indeed! HPC's are a gonna "swarm" the net again! (Just love having the [,] keys ... they don't work in Debian images yet... so I'm going wild with 'em ...Joval via WinCE...................FYI you can even turn off the J720 when logged into HPCFactor and return 10 minutes later and turn it back on without having to login again (maybe longer... C:Amie probably knows the connection timeout). Next, I try this from my MP800 winCE 2.0 (as I recall) if that works it will be a real "revolution!!"

Edited by joval 2022-01-26 8:13 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2022-01-26 8:46 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The device that has the cookie set on it will be perpetual. If there isn't a cookie drop, then the session is ~19 minutes or until the cache scavenges, whichever is shorter.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10