x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FA:USA] - Complete in Box Jornada 820 w/ 2x Batteries, 32M RAM Upgrade, Host/Device Serial Cables

mbaran Page Icon Posted 2022-04-24 1:22 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I am selling a really nice Jornada 820 that is, as far as I can tell, 100% complete. The following are included

• Original Box/Packing Materials

• Manuals/Quick Start/Brochures

• Jornada 820

• Charger

• 2x Batteries (1x Standard Capacity, 1x High Capacity) - Both holding a charge

• 32M Ram Upgrade (Installed)

• Jornada <> PC Serial Cable

• Jornada <> Serial Device Serial Cable

• 8 to 25 Pin Serial Adapter

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294944932623

The device functions very well, I don't notice any issues with the device. The case is 100% crack/scratch/dent free. The PC Card and CF Card slots work, as well as the USB port. I have charged both batteries and both appear to hold a charge. Backup batteries are 100% dead. All keys are functional as well as the touch pad. No dead pixels. Screen has some shimmering on certain backgrounds, which I think is due to the technology used at the time and refresh rate.

I cannot find any comparable prices for this so I threw it on eBay and am allowing offers. I priced it closely to the other devices on there, but they are unboxed and do not appear to be as complete and am taking Best Offers

Edited by mbaran 2022-04-24 1:23 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9