x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FA: Global] PinePhone & Keyboard Case

robertojones Page Icon Posted 2022-05-10 9:27 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi All,

I've put my PinePhone (3GB RAM / 32GB eMMC model with docking bar) up for sale on eBay, along with the compatible keyboard case.

If anyone on this site is interested, I can arrange a price via the eBay offers system. If eBay's Global Shipping Programme is giving you a silly shipping price I can probably get you a cheaper shipping quote too.

PinePhone:

Keyboard Case:

Please respond here or PM me for further details.
 Top of the page
robertojones Page Icon Posted 2022-05-17 11:09 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Update: Both now sold.

No excuses for not getting on with my other projects now!
 Top of the page
Jake Page Icon Posted 2022-05-18 10:05 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Choking on the stench of ambition in Washington DC
Robert, am I crazy or did you actually make money on the ebay sale of PP?

Hope so,
Jake
 Top of the page
robertojones Page Icon Posted 2022-05-18 10:26 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Jake - 2022-05-18 10:05 PM

Robert, am I crazy or did you actually make money on the ebay sale of PP?

Hope so,
Jake

Hi Jake, it was the more expensive Convergence edition so after shipping etc. not quite, though it's held its value better than any phone I've ever had. It helps of course that the state of OS development means it's arguably a better (or at least more functional) device than when I bought it, not to mention supported more or less indefinitely. You couldn't say that for any Android or even iOS devices! Hopefully its new owner gets more use out of it than I did - It's no criticism of it that it wasn't the device for me.

I lost a larger amount (proportionally) on the keyboard, though given that it's quite cheap new that's to be expected and not exactly upsetting.

Sadly the premature demise of my Blackberry (and the new phone I had to buy as a result) means the proceeds won't end up getting spent on more gadgets, but it will free up some time and mental space to devote to other projects.
 Top of the page
Jake Page Icon Posted 2022-05-20 3:59 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Choking on the stench of ambition in Washington DC
Ach, sorry to hear about the dead phone and even sorrier to hear that you won't be buying new toys to tell us about

Jake
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8