x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sending files over bluetooth on an Argox PT-90 (Windows Embedded CE 6.0)

wiktorpyk Page Icon Posted 2022-12-28 10:46 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have an Argox PT-90 which has a built-in bluetooth module. I was wondering if there's a way for me to send files from it.

There is no Bluetooth Device Properties option in the control panel. It comes with a bluetooth manager (can't say more about that because I don't have it with me right now, has four options from what I remember: device pair, file transfer which doesn't work but I haven't tried with an xp computer running ActiveSync because I don't have one, serial, and ActiveSync), but I didn't see an option for sending files in there.
I did manage to send files from my Android phone to it, but I have no idea how to do it the other way.

I don't know much about Windows CE yet, so sorry if I'm missing something obvious. Thank you in advance

Edited by wiktorpyk 2022-12-28 10:46 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2022-12-29 12:18 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Does it have to be Bluetooth?
I checked the specs of your device and it looks like it has a slot for a micro sd memory storage card.
Are you able to connect a micro sd to your computer, copy files there, then use your device explorer to navigate to “storage card” and execute them there ?

I can look at Bluetooth ideas when I have some more time though
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-01-13 4:04 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Were you able to figure it out?
 Top of the page
wiktorpyk Page Icon Posted 2023-01-19 9:13 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Sorry for not responding quickly

I haven't made it work yet, but I rearned about .cpl files, and I found a file called bthpnl.cpl . I think it is what I was looking for, but I still haven't tried it out, because I don't have access to the device currently, because it's at school. I'll be sure to post any updates when I try to do it.
 Top of the page
wiktorpyk Page Icon Posted 2023-01-19 9:18 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

P.S. The device has wifi, so I think it would make more sense to try to get some software that would let me download/upload files from a computer, like an ftp server

Edit: I didn't notice the edit button

Edited by wiktorpyk 2023-01-19 9:18 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-01-30 9:13 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

The specifications for that device list it having an sd card slot. Is that something you can access? That would be easiest to deal with as opposed to Bluetooth.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9