x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FloatMe compiled for all architectures

1 2
JulioAngelOrtiz Page Icon Posted 2023-02-05 3:12 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

CE Geek - 2023-02-04 3:40 PM

I'm pretty sure M3cro is MFC-based rather than VB-based, C:Amie, even though Julio gave the CABs names that look like typical names for the CABs of VB apps. I have the H/PC Pro versions, and they require (and include) the H/PC Pro versions of mfcce211.dll and olece211.dll. He wrote quite a few MFC-based apps too.

Dusts myself off and squints at the light of the Windows CE sun

Wow, it has been a while. I hope you all are well!

Way back when, I wrote my programs in Embedded Visual Basic or Dialect, the latter of which let me compile in EXEs (M3ingo, M3cro and I think Blacklight were those... maybe the Windows CE version of H-Bomb?).

The CAB files were auto-generated by the compile process for eVB... I didn't have the tools to make CE / Pocket PC installers for my EXEs.

The mobile space has really changed, hasn't it? It was so much fun to be there in the early days but once iPhone and Android came out, I knew I didn't have the skills to keep up.

These days I still focus on IT (day job) and writing (my passion). For anyone interested, my (infrequently updated) site is https://www.jaowriter.net.

Thanks and take care. Maybe I'll pop in from time to time.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2023-02-05 3:49 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I dunk for bananas - 2023-02-04 2:34 PM

Let me know if these work!

Working! Thank you!
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-02-05 6:25 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

CE Geek - 2023-02-04 8:49 PM

I dunk for bananas - 2023-02-04 2:34 PM

Let me know if these work!

Working! Thank you!

Working here too. I'll try to add to the SCL tomorrow

JulioAngelOrtiz - 2023-02-04 8:12 PM

Dusts myself off and squints at the light of the Windows CE sun

Wow, it has been a while. I hope you all are well!

Way back when, I wrote my programs in Embedded Visual Basic or Dialect, the latter of which let me compile in EXEs (M3ingo, M3cro and I think Blacklight were those... maybe the Windows CE version of H-Bomb?).

The CAB files were auto-generated by the compile process for eVB... I didn't have the tools to make CE / Pocket PC installers for my EXEs.

The mobile space has really changed, hasn't it? It was so much fun to be there in the early days but once iPhone and Android came out, I knew I didn't have the skills to keep up.

These days I still focus on IT (day job) and writing (my passion). For anyone interested, my (infrequently updated) site is https://www.jaowriter.net.

Thanks and take care. Maybe I'll pop in from time to time.

The mobile space has changed a lot. It's good to hear from you, hope you're doing well too. Don't discount yourself and what you did. We still have people revel in how good H-Bomb is. You made some great programs for sure! Thanks for popping in.

I dunk for bananas and I have x86 based CE devices. I wonder if some of your MFC programs would compile for x86.. just a thought.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-02-05 4:35 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Also added to SCL.
Did you see the listing for RPNCalc? The developer submitted an x86 version for us

Edited by torch 2023-02-05 4:43 PM
 Top of the page
I dunk for bananas Page Icon Posted 2023-02-05 5:30 PM
#
Avatar image of I dunk for bananas
H/PC Elite

Nice!
Now I just need to find a way to map FloatMe to a hotkey or tray icon, otherwise it's kind of useless sadly
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2023-02-05 7:11 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Maybe you could recompile this for all architectures too:

https://www.hpcfactor.com/scl/1345/Katsuhiko_Ichinose/TIM_Task_tray_...
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2023-02-05 7:13 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Do we have the source for that ?
 Top of the page
JulioAngelOrtiz Page Icon Posted 2023-03-10 4:03 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

torch - 2023-02-05 1:25 AM

The mobile space has changed a lot. It's good to hear from you, hope you're doing well too. Don't discount yourself and what you did. We still have people revel in how good H-Bomb is. You made some great programs for sure! Thanks for popping in.

Thank you kindly.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 9