x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Review: PhatWare HPC Notes Pro 4.3d

C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2004-11-22 5:15 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

We have a new review up this evening. The excellent HPC Notes Professional edition version 4.3d.

HPC Notes - in its various forums - can provide you with a cost effective note taking solution, restore critical note functionality missing from the Pocket Office PIM or provide you with a robust and scalable organisational tool.

We have a look at the flag ship version of HPC Notes. HPC Notes Pro.

Enjoy, and as ever. Let us know what you think.

Review: PhatWares HPC Notes Professional 4.3d
 Top of the page Quote Reply
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2004-12-06 12:21 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Chris

It's a bit confusing because I couldn't find HPC Notes mentioned anywhere on Phatware's website. I assume that if I contact them via email they will sell me a copy or upgrade of HPC Notes? Is this true?

It's sad to read the following note, but this is what you will find waiting for you at the PhatNotes webpage section (I hate that rename - HPC Notes had so much more class ).

Important Comments

PhatNotes does not support Microsoft Windows powered Handheld PCs, such as Jornada 720, therefore we do not recommend Handheld PC users to upgrade to PhatNotes.

Thanks Phatware -

Boo indeed
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2004-12-06 1:23 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Yea, as it outlined in the supplimental at the bottom of the review, the procedure on purchasing the HPC Version is a little... unusual, but is till possible.

Likewise, if you contact PhatWare about the H/PC Version they will say the same as in the supplimental and reffer you back to it anyway.

There was a mention in an email I had from them about adding the info to their site, seems that it hasn't happened yet.
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2004-12-07 1:59 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

But it costs MONEY...I'm not cheap but I am very strict with ordering online. If it were in the store though...
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2004-12-07 7:34 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

you just buy the phatnotes 4.5 license, as it says in the article
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9