x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CE beat Palm OS :(

1 2 3 4
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-01-04 9:36 AM
#
H/PC Elder

ProgramSynthesiser - 2005-01-03 10:13 PM

I don't think it ever was. Microsoft seems to always have been on a quest to take everything over.

hahaha ... then again, I guess that much is true as well about Microsoft. But that is the way this world is isn't it? The difference is that so far, Microsoft has proven to be successful enough to draw flak from all quarters.
 Top of the page Quote Reply
SirThoreth Page Icon Posted 2005-01-04 5:49 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Snappy! - 2005-01-04 6:36 AM

ProgramSynthesiser - 2005-01-03 10:13 PM

I don't think it ever was. Microsoft seems to always have been on a quest to take everything over.

hahaha ... then again, I guess that much is true as well about Microsoft. But that is the way this world is isn't it? The difference is that so far, Microsoft has proven to be successful enough to draw flak from all quarters.

That is the key, isn't it? Whoever was most successful was going to get the flak Microsoft got. Oracle gets a lot of it in the DB market, for example.
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-17 10:47 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Palm OS is probably going to be beaten because of the new Treo WM 5.0 devices. It also sound a little dull for the future of the Palm OS, with the new linux version, suggesting that they are running low on ideas. They do have one thing on their side and that is the software edge...
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.269 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 28