x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pocket IE 1.1 update, where are you, where are you...

1 2
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-02 7:51 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2005-10-02 9:11 PM

It appears in big text under the news title.

oh then it wasn't there.
can you tell us what the message would have been?
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-02 11:01 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Does the Velo 1 have IE 1.0
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-03 12:24 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

tenjeangosi - 2005-10-03 5:01 AM

NO, as i already told you! it is PIE 1.1.
anyway you'll love that velo even if it doesn't have PIE 1.0. just be very careful with hinges! some friend almost broke mine the other day..
did you just say you'll be getting the HPC Explorer cd etc.. with it??

Edited by cmonex 2005-10-03 12:26 AM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-12 5:01 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

cmonex - 2005-10-02 10:24 PM

tenjeangosi - 2005-10-03 5:01 AM

NO, as i already told you! it is PIE 1.1.
anyway you'll love that velo even if it doesn't have PIE 1.0. just be very careful with hinges! some friend almost broke mine the other day..
did you just say you'll be getting the HPC Explorer cd etc.. with it??

Well, I was going to get the C120, which had the disc... But I then changed my mind and got the Velo 1, which did not have disc... . Do you have the original disc for your Velo??
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-15 5:34 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

tenjeangosi - 2005-10-12 11:01 PM

Well, I was going to get the C120, which had the disc... But I then changed my mind and got the Velo 1, which did not have disc... . Do you have the original disc for your Velo??

no just the docking cradle&serial cable. not even an AC adapter but it is not needed anyway

anyway how do you like the velo?
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-15 7:14 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

i am going to have the ac adapter (see if I need it), dock, serial cradle, and.. ..oh that is it .and I have not got it yet, but I wish I waited to get a Velo, because I saw one on eBay that had everything...

Edit: Was not specific enough...

Edited by tenjeangosi 2005-10-15 7:21 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-15 7:59 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

tenjeangosi - 2005-10-16 1:14 AM

i am going to have the ac adapter (see if I need it), dock, serial cradle, and.. ..oh that is it .and I have not got it yet, but I wish I waited to get a Velo, because I saw one on eBay that had everything...

Edit: Was not specific enough...

what, everything? even the hard to find V-module??? it is so frustrating not to be able to get files on the velo without using H/PC Explorer........

oh well maybe there's a workaround. copy the files on a CF, put that in a newer HPC and send it to the velo via infrared hehehe

you won't need the AC adapter, as the original ni-mh batt will most likely be dead and you'll want to use ni-mh AA's instead... so you won't need the AC adapter except if you don't like external ni-mh chargers *and* you're not afraid to do a little modding to have the velo charge the batteries. you need some resistor or whatever. search the wincecity archive boards
hmm or maybe you won't be able to charge the batteries in the velo but you can still use the thing on AC... might be useful sometimes
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-15 8:09 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Yep, is your velo the 4mb model, 8, or 12mb model?? Did you get all of the updates? I have a Velo 1 update site... Go to http://www.cewindows.net/philips/philips.htm

And, I think I am also getting off topic, so I will create a thread called Velo 1...
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 48 - Executed queries : 27