x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CE.NET Viewers for HPC2000 / CE.NET 4.x

1 2
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-12 7:46 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

cmonex - 2006-10-12 3:37 PM

mscdex - 2006-10-12 6:45 PM

Derek.HPCManiac - 2006-10-12 12:16 PM

Doesn't worked here. Maybe Windows CE 2.11 doesn't support this applications ¬¬

They work just fine on 2.11 on my Clio C-1050. You need to overwrite some of the DLLs in the package and hexedit everything to OS 2.11. Maybe we can get something up on cmonex's site

yah, as soon as i edit some things out of them.
btw, your post is very misleading.
the viewers that this thread is about *don't* work on your clio or on any other hpc pro.

I don't think it was misleading. The device Derek.HPCManiac has is MIPS and thus the only MIPS CE.Net viewers mentioned in this thread were yours.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-12 8:58 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

mscdex - 2006-10-13 1:46 AM

cmonex - 2006-10-12 3:37 PM

mscdex - 2006-10-12 6:45 PM

Derek.HPCManiac - 2006-10-12 12:16 PM

Doesn't worked here. Maybe Windows CE 2.11 doesn't support this applications ¬¬

They work just fine on 2.11 on my Clio C-1050. You need to overwrite some of the DLLs in the package and hexedit everything to OS 2.11. Maybe we can get something up on cmonex's site

yah, as soon as i edit some things out of them.
btw, your post is very misleading.
the viewers that this thread is about *don't* work on your clio or on any other hpc pro.

I don't think it was misleading. The device Derek.HPCManiac has is MIPS and thus the only MIPS CE.Net viewers mentioned in this thread were yours.

yes and thats why it was misleading. those viewers will not work without extra stuff you know what stuff
 Top of the page
Dave Wurm Page Icon Posted 2013-11-06 5:58 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi... Please forgive me for asking my question on a second thread (see recent posts near the end of "HP 720 Jordana")... but this may be the better place for it. I installed the ce.net viewers on my Jornada 720. They work well, but do not recognize the HP VGA card (F1252A). Most of these viewers have a dialogue box for setting up the VGA output. The dialogue has several text boxes for selecting the VGA card and the desired resolution. However, no information appears in the boxes, and I can't enter any. I was hoping that it would be possible to output 640x480 VGA to a projector, from one of the viewers. (The resident MS Pocket PowerPoint will do that, with the HP VGA card. But I want to avoid converting to .ppv). Thanks.

Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8