x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CE.NET Viewers for HPC2000 / CE.NET 4.x

1 2
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-11-29 2:46 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I've repackaged the CE.NET viewers that skyfox and cmonex made available. The difference is that now they're self installing cabs, not just a zip file. And this suite includes the full 5 viewers (word, excel powerpoint pdf and image viewers). They're distributed in a SFX rar file for pc, but if you feel like decompressing them in your device, i've also made pocket RAR available.

As always, you can find them in my page (use this link).
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-11-29 6:44 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Sorry about the double posting, but i can't edit now to explain more details about the viewers

They are meant for ARM devices, using HPC2000 or above OS (tested in HPC2000, CE.NET 4.1 & 4.2)

They can open native word/excel/powerpoint/acrobat formats, as well as some image types, without the need of conversion

they support vga-out devices, namely:
-colorgraphics voyager
-margi presenter to go
-HP VGA

They support most of the features of the file formats:
-animation (for powerpoint)
-tables, graphics (excel and word)
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-07 8:48 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i got the MIPS version of these 5 viewers. no, creating them is not my merit but hexediting the OS version of all of them to run on CE3 (they were meant for 4.2 originally) is mine
so, they should work fine on MIPS hpc2000.

download: http://izemize.fw.hu/cenetviewersMIPS.zip

also i'll upload the properly hexedited acrobat reader and if i can find anything else that's useful for MIPS users that will be posted too. (result of my luck getting a MIPS hpc2000 finally!)
 Top of the page
CAuser
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 2:09 PM
#
matrixcore - 2005-11-29 2:46 PM

I've repackaged the CE.NET viewers that skyfox and cmonex made available. The difference is that now they're self installing cabs, not just a zip file. And this suite includes the full 5 viewers (word, excel powerpoint pdf and image viewers). They're distributed in a SFX rar file for pc, but if you feel like decompressing them in your device, i've also made pocket RAR available.

As always, you can find them in my page (use this link).

I tried to install the viewers from your packaged file, but I did not succeed. As I noticed, there 5 viewers and 1 common files folder. When I installed Common Files first on \Storage Card2\Program Files\, it generated CE.NET VIEWERS folder with image.dll, jpeg.dll, and so on. Then, when I tried to install Image Viewer on to \Storage Card2\Program Files\, it automatically filled in the file name area with CE.NET VIEWERS and could not complete the install. I also tried to install Image Viewer under \Storage Card2\Program Files\CE.NET VIEWERS\, but it simply generated another CE.NET VIEWERS folder within. Of course, the viewer failed to start. It says the path is not correct. Could you list the correct install procedures as 1-2-3-...? BTW, I happen to know a little Espanol. Thanks!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 3:12 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

maybe try my package, as it doesn't have any installers, it's just the files, copy all of them to a folder and that's it (if you can't download it, i1ll send it to your email address)
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 4:11 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

cmonex, I just registered with HPC Factor. Please send me the files to my mail box at HPC Factor. Thank you!
 Top of the page
rgfitz Page Icon Posted 2006-10-05 8:23 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks for the viewers. The PDF viewer, which was the only one I wanted, works great.
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2006-10-06 2:45 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Dear Moderator, thanks for providing the file. I finally got a successful download. I copied all the files as you indicated. It works great! Can I create shortcuts to those viewers? Matrixcore's method does produce shortcuts, but the method does not lead to successful install.

Edited by CAuser 2006-10-06 2:46 AM
 Top of the page
Derek.HPCManiac
Derek.HPCManiac Page Icon Posted 2006-10-06 7:19 AM
#
With only zipped files in a folder in my Storage Card ce.NET viewers will run?
I've trying to do this, but I got no sucess ¬¬
"Cannot find pdfviewer or one of its components"
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2006-10-06 12:37 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Of course, you need to unzip the file to a folder. They run fine on my J720 with HPC2000. They are supposed to work on machines with CE 3.0 and CE.NET.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-06 3:16 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

CAuser - 2006-10-06 8:45 AM

Dear Moderator, thanks for providing the file. I finally got a successful download. I copied all the files as you indicated. It works great! Can I create shortcuts to those viewers? Matrixcore's method does produce shortcuts, but the method does not lead to successful install.

glad to hear it works
yes you can create shortcuts with totalcommander for example. just select the exe file and select the create shortcut option in the file menu and the destination folder should be in the second window in totalcommander
if you just want to place them on the desktop, easier to just use the default explorer program, there's a send to menu in it and that will create a shortcut on the desktop
 Top of the page
Derek.HPCManiac
Derek.HPCManiac Page Icon Posted 2006-10-12 12:16 PM
#
Doesn't worked here. Maybe Windows CE 2.11 doesn't support this applications ¬¬
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-12 12:45 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Derek.HPCManiac - 2006-10-12 12:16 PM

They work just fine on 2.11 on my Clio C-1050. You need to overwrite some of the DLLs in the package and hexedit everything to OS 2.11. Maybe we can get something up on cmonex's site
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-10-12 2:21 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Maybe we can get the viewers running on CE2.11 PsPC..
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-10-12 3:37 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

mscdex - 2006-10-12 6:45 PM

Derek.HPCManiac - 2006-10-12 12:16 PM

They work just fine on 2.11 on my Clio C-1050. You need to overwrite some of the DLLs in the package and hexedit everything to OS 2.11. Maybe we can get something up on cmonex's site

yah, as soon as i edit some things out of them.
btw, your post is very misleading.
the viewers that this thread is about *don't* work on your clio or on any other hpc pro.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 69 - Executed queries : 9