x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Lucent Wavelan silver cab driver wanted

1 2 3
charlie
charlie Page Icon Posted 2006-03-05 11:17 PM
#
loking to have silver cab my phone number 07903333472
 Top of the page
Guest Page Icon Posted 2006-03-05 11:24 PM
#
charlie - 2006-03-05 11:17 PM

loking to have silver cab my phone number 07903333472
 Top of the page
darkoutzide
darkoutzide Page Icon Posted 2006-10-30 3:01 PM
#
you can download those drivers and the entire cd image if you want at this address also you can download many other drivers. NOTE: you need to register (free) to download drivers.

I'm downloading the iso image of the entire cd to sell this cards. Greetings.
 Top of the page
HP 680 STEVE
HP 680 STEVE Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 3:35 PM
#
I have a 2Wire card I recently tried to install on my Jornada 680 that doesn't seem to be working right. I have read many of these to find the answer and come to the conclusion of asking someone.

The "Agere Systems PC24E-H-FC" brand is on the back. Is there a driver that will work for this card for Win CE 2.1?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-03-17 4:20 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

This board has a thread dredging rule, and rules about sticking to topic. Can you start your own thread on this please - and check the HCL first.

Thank you
 Top of the page
liligis Page Icon Posted 2007-03-21 5:41 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hello, guys, all of you.

I've reading some of your posts in this forum, most of them I cannot understand (very deep for my needs) BUT I innocently want to ask you: would it help you if I send you some of these drivers I have now for the WaveLAN card (Agere Orinoco Gold)?

I just bought this Card yesterday for my Jornada 680 (a guy brought it for me from USA) and yesterday night I had a brief look on the provided CD, though I haven't installed it yet (had no time and was very tired to connect my Jornada).

There are several folders in the CD with the driver versions. I cannot recall now (I'm in the office) whether the names of the folders referred to WinCE version or processor models, but I could send you the drivers you lneed and you test them

See you (hope installation will be ok, if not I'll scream here!!

Gisele
 Top of the page
liligis Page Icon Posted 2007-03-21 10:33 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Well, I installed my new Agere Silver (or Gold?) card in my J680 and it works!! well, I got connected only for 20 seconds ---not enough signal (my neighbours, I suppose

Now I shall ltest it in some place with free wireless connection (there are not too many in my country yet but they have reconstructed a public square and installed this facility, think I'll go this weekend).

With respect to the drivers CD, it has 5 folders: Client Manager, Windows. WinCE, MacOS and Linux. WinCE folder has 3 subfolders: WinCE 2.11, 3.00 and 4.00.

Should anyone be looking for one of these , just email me.

Bye

Top of the page
liligis Page Icon Posted 2007-03-24 9:15 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi!!
Installation of my WaveLAN Card was a succes and in fact I am writing this from my Jornada 680, in my home's dining room. It is my first Internet connection !!!! WOW! It's nice!!

Can anyone of you how I know the difference between a Silver and a Gold card? I'm supposed to have the Silver (label says so) but plastic sheet has a label indicating there is a mislabeling and that it is actually a Gold one...
Thanks
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-03-24 10:36 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

liligis: silver cards have 64bit wep, and gold cards have 128. you can hack the silvers into gold though. i've done it, it isn't that hard to do - just run an utility.
 Top of the page
rbsfou Page Icon Posted 2007-10-13 6:04 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hey cmonex, do you have information on how to hack a silver into a gold? I got a couple from ebay after reading a a post on here by someone saying their card had no issues changing between SSID's...However i was abit dismayed to find that my card (PC24E-H-ET) only did 64-bit WEP
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-10-13 10:18 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

yes, i still have the files and stuff..

first, which card is yours? mine is a buffalo so had to apply extra hack (had to flash a more standard firmware version or something to get the patcher working but the trick is which firmware you flash..)
if you have a lucent then you just need to run the patcher..
i'll dig up the files and the thread..
but basically you need a laptop or something that runs windows and has a pcmcia slot. you need to have the driver installed (xp recognizes it out of the box). run the patcher, it first saves a dump of the firmware which you patch (it can offer to patch iirc, or maybe it was manually), then you reflash using the same software..
problem is i could not get xp to realize it was a "new" card. so it still works on 64bit wep on my xp laptop. it is 128 everywhere else

also, you can enable all channels... mine already had all 14 enabled, because it was from japan..
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 55 - Executed queries : 19