x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Handheld PC Newsletter Vol 2, Issue 2

Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-02-06 6:48 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Handheld PC Newsletter Vol 2, Issue 2

Featuring:

Ruksun Technology – Expense Force 1.1 (Review)
Omega One Mobile Solutions – Checkers (Review)
Much Ado About Sukodu (How To)
Featured Website: Handheld Underground

Note: Acrobat PDF Reader or other PDF reader is required to view the newsletter.

Top of the page Quote Reply
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-02-06 7:42 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Link update!
http://www.hpcnec.com/hpcnl.htm

This issue is quite interesting. Some practical, some fun - another job well done!

For the Sudoku (even tho I never played it), why not make the template available for download?

Another suggestion: there had been some talks of some really old repository of CE software, such as tucows. Would it be fun to pick one old software and do a small overview in each issue? Provided the software still works (not expired demo, compatible with newer HPCs...) and might be of some value to current users.
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-02-06 8:50 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Another great issue from John ... The Omega One CHeckers software looks interesting... Also, takwu, I like your idea about having one older software in each issue...
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2006-02-07 8:05 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Thanks for the suggestions - I'll keep them in mind for future issues. I try to review software that works on several operating systems and processors, but it's not always possible.

As for the Sukodu template....... it very basic and shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to create in Pocket Excel or whatever you are using.
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8