x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

help with CE3.0.9348

mvhsr Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 9:30 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

help!! i am very new to windows CE and am trying to intsall a sandisk cf connect plus wifi card--sandisks drivers and support seem mostly worhtless. i am running a hp Jornada 548 windows CE 3.0.9348 (build9357) documentation says it is or maybe or may not be compatible depending on where i look.
i know this has been addressed but maybe if you talk real slow and with small easy to understand words i will get it this time.
my handheld sometimes recognizes the card as being there but will not light it up or connect. the memory portion works fine

i have tried everything that i could think of except tweaking it with a 5 lb hammer[seened a bit extreme at the time but is becoming more appealing]
the very inept mvhsr
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 9:53 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You are using a Pocket PC device, this particular forum is for HPC2000, and this site is for Handheld PCs rather than Pocket PC's. So we're not going to be of that much use to you I'm afraid.

The one thing that I can say is that you don't want to look for Windows CE 3 drivers, you want to look for Pocket PC 2000 ones.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 7:02 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

the sandisk isnt compatible with the J548 it is not an entirely standard prism... and sandisk never released SH3 drivers. sorry
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9