x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Videos and J720/MP900

tech_girl Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 12:29 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi. Couple of questions here. I have been playing some avi-formatted video on my J720 and there is a delay in playing the video while the audio is running in the background. The videos play fine on a PC. So I thought it may have something to do with the processor speed and hence I use the MP900 to run the videos but the same results.

I have been fiddling with the controls of TCPMP but still it doesnt help.

What do I have do to ensure the smooth running of the video?? Do I need to convert the videos into avi format for HPC? If so what are the recommended spped or fps etc?

Edited by tech_girl 2006-03-02 1:06 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 1:23 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

use your Sig3! (if it has been repaired - has it???) that will work finr with videos.

anyway, MP900 doesnt have a video chip so it isnt so much better than the 728, but certainly a little better of course.

play it in 100% zoom, don't do zoom in/out/fit to screen
 Top of the page
bobbarker
bobbarker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 4:11 PM
#
Yeah I'd try a lower res video that isn't so hard on the PDA and don't have the system zoom in on the video. Have it do just 100%.
 Top of the page
tech_girl Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 8:48 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Unfortunately, its(S3) at the shop. I have sent it in on Sat and they have not called. Hmm.. I'm not too optimistic about it... Hopefully I will get a positive call soon *cross my fingers*

I have a number of episodes to convert to lower res!!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8