x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Get a Jornada 720 for $299!

1 2 3
SueNY Page Icon Posted 2006-05-14 11:15 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I think Wow/Shiz needs to take a step back from the recreational pharmacuticals.
 Top of the page Quote Reply
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 1:12 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

tenjeangosi please don't suggest people email me, it's not fair on me - or them.

The copyright disclaimer tag on the footer covers all of the sites material content, some of which goes back that far (scary huh?). We have been known as HPC:Factor since March 2003. As it's meaningless to celebrate the owners anniversaries (except to us), we celebrate this sites birthday.

In the last few years of ce320 - though not an issue now I feel - I didn't really make a thing of the sites birthday, it was 11 September; certainly a problem in 2001. I don't actually recall when S|HPC's birthday was.
The other site tenjeangosi is thinking of is Simply720, S|HPC's original name.
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 6:56 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

C:Amie - 2006-05-15 11:12 AM
tenjeangosi please don't suggest people email me, it's not fair on me - or them.

I'm sorry, C:Amie

tenjeangosi is thinking of is Simply720, S|HPC's original name.

I knew there was another one..
Shiz
Shiz Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 7:30 PM
#
CE Geek - 2006-05-14 10:23 PM

Are you trying to log on with your H/PC? There are issues with this in pre-H/PC 2000 H/PCs. Which H/PC do you have?

i dont own an HP/C... yet, im getting one this month i hope
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 9:37 PM
#
H/PC Elder

wow - 2006-05-14 7:10 PM

tried it keeps messing up i re-log on each time i load this site, keeps sayin i guest wtf

Please delete all cookies. There was a problem with cookies when this site was upgraded to version 2.

If for some reason you really cannot delete your cookies, or you think you did but it still doesn't work, contact the administrators (C:Amie) to resolve your login issue.
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9